Recognising business innovation and resilience in Palmerston North and Manawatū
The Westpac Choose Manawatū Business Awards are back for 2020.
This year, celebrating business success is not about the bottom line – but about the innovation and resilience we’ve seen from our amazing Manawatū businesses throughout 2019 and 2020.
Whether you’re a business looking to get your team recognised for the great work they do, or you’re a big supporter of our region and people – we’d love for you to join us on Friday 4th December for an evening of entertainment, music, food and drinks, and to shine a light on the incredible businesses doing great things in our community.
MediaWorks Peoples’ Choice Award is still open!
Is there a local business that you think should be recognised for their standout work? Help get them the credit they deserve by entering them for the MediaWorks Peoples’ Choice Award. Entries close Tuesday 20th November.
Award entries are now closed
We have had a record number of entries and want to thank you to all of the local businesses who have entered this year’s awards.
You can still enter your favourite Manawatū businesses through the MediaWorks Peoples’ Choice Award here. Take this fantastic opportunity to get the businesses you love recognised for all the great work they do!
What if I’m Named A Finalist?
By entering the Awards, you have the opportunity to increase your business’ profile, to recognise your team and to access a range of incredible prizes.
If you’re selected at a finalist in your category, alongside the prestige of becoming a finalist, you’ll receive:
- Two complimentary tickets to the Awards Night (including dinner and a drink on arrival)
- The opportunity to join an exclusive, money-can’t-buy, business workshop for award winners with ex-CEO of Spark New Zealand, and Te Aho Tāmaka leader, Simon Moutter
- Feedback on your category entry from our panel of independent, expert judges
- Recognition at the Awards Night in front of over 350 members of the business community
- The chance to win one of four advertising packages from Stuff valued at $1000
- Free marketing for your business through media and social media coverage in the lead up to, and after, the Awards Night
- Access to professional photography showing your business in action
- A finalist prize-pack that connects you to free and discounted services and products from local businesses, including; car grooming, digital marketing, catering discounts, promotional packages and more.
Watch this space as finalists will be announced on Monday 9 November!