Tui Brewery Express.
Plimmerton to Tui Brewery return. Stopping at a station near you.
Steam train to Tui Brewery through the Manawatu Gorge.
Travel and locomotive enthusiasts young and old cannot afford to miss this year’s Mainline Steam Tui Express. This family-friendly adventure will bring you all the way to the iconic Tui Brewery in Mangatainoka. A great day out for work, friends or family.
Join us at the Tui Brewery for Lunch, a Brewery Tour, live music and more.
– The Train
– Return trip behind Joanne the Steam Locomotive
– Recline in the train’s luxury Carriages
– Beautiful natural scenery as you travel up the Kapiti Coast, into the Manawatu, and through the spectacular Manawatu Gorge.
– Buffet car available with food and drinks (cash only).
– The Tui Brewery
– Return transfer from Mangatainoka Train Station to Tui Brewery
– A tour of the iconic Tui Brewery
– A gourmet BBQ lunch in the original Flagon Room
– A Mangatainoka Passport full of vouchers to redeem at the brewery and around the region at your favourite Tui Pubs
Proposed Time Table
Plimmerton 7.35am depart – 6.40pm return
Paraparaumu 8.20am depart – 5.55pm return
Otaki 9.05am depart – 5.35pm return
Levin 9.35am depart – 4.55pm return
Palmerston North 10.40am depart – 4.10pm return
Pre season Hurricanes VS Blues
Hosted by Tui Brewery
9th February 2019
The Tui Brewery will be closed but there will be plenty of food, drink and entertainment available on the day at the rugby.
28 July: will also feature our Mangatainoka Motos Vintage Car Day so while you are here check out the awesome cars on display while enjoying a fabulous lunch, live music and a tour of the brewery.
15 December: Celebrate Christmas at the Brewery
Previous trips sold out FAST – Book now to avoid disappointment.
Book now mainlinesteam.co.nz or phone (04) 2338 131.
Please note this information should be used as a guide only. To help ensure your safety we advise you review our safety page and contact the individual provider for up to date information on their compliance with all Health and Safety and regulatory requirements.