Discover why this region is a great
place for business at CEDA.nz
1-19 Fitzherbert Avenue
Palmerston North 4410
PO Box 12005
Palmerston North 4444
T: +64 6 350 1830
Palmerston North City i-SITE
The Square, Palmerston North (View Map)
T: 0800 MANAWATU (626 292)
Feilding and District Information Centre
at Feilding Railway Station
61 Aorangi Street (View Map)
T: +64 6 323 3318
This site contains ratings powered by TripAdvisor
We'll send inspiration your way on things to do, people to see and places to go.
© 2020 Central Economic Development Agency | Legal Disclaimer | Site Map
Central Economic Development Agency Ltd (CEDA) makes a website available, known as the ManawatuNZ Media Hub (Media Hub) that is located at https://platform.crowdriff.com/m/ManawatuNZ. If you would like to use the images, videos and other resources available in the Media Hub, you will need to abide by these Terms & Conditions.
The Media Hub contains images, videos and other resources that are available free of charge to media, operators and organisations for the purposes of promoting Manawatū as a great place to visit, live, work, study and do business. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the Media Hub and/or the content, including users who download any content from the Media Hub or simply view content on or available through the Media Hub. By accessing, browsing and using the Media Hub, you indicate that you have read and accepted the Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change, at the sole discretion of CEDA, at any time. When changes are made a new copy of the Terms & Conditions will be made available on the Media Hub. Please check the Media Hub regularly to view the then-current Terms.
General conditions of use
1. You must request approval from CEDA prior to using these resources for any purpose by supplying your contact information through the Media Hub. Misrepresentation of intended usage may result in future requests being declined.
2. If your request is approved, your rights to these resources are non-exclusive and non-transferable.
3. If your request is denied, we will send you an email with the reason(s) as to why it was denied. If your request is denied you are therefore prohibited to use the content requested.
1. All images on this website are protected under copyright and other laws of New Zealand. Likewise, with international conventions and similar laws abroad.
2. Unless otherwise stated, copyright, licensing rights and other intellectual property rights for the images, are owned or controlled by CEDA or their licensors.
3. All images are to be credited to “ManawatuNZ.co.nz“, where possible.
1. All videos on this website are protected under copyright and other laws of New Zealand. Likewise, with international conventions and similar laws abroad.
2. Unless otherwise stated, copyright, licensing rights and other intellectual property rights for the videos, are owned or controlled by CEDA or their licensors.
3. These videos may not be altered or modified in any way, with the exception of non-branded stock footage which may be re-edited as required.
4. All videos are to be credited to “ManawatuNZ.co.nz“, where possible.
1. All other resources on this website are protected under copyright and other laws of New Zealand. Likewise, with international conventions and similar laws abroad.
2. Unless otherwise stated, copyright, licensing rights and other intellectual property rights for these resources, are owned or controlled by CEDA.
3. These resources may not be altered or modified in any way, without the explicit approval of CEDA.
Privacy of Information
We may collect your personal information (including without limitation, your name and email address). We will not use or disclose your personal information except in accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. We may use your personal information and/or activity, to analyse usage of this website and to improve the content and customisation of this website.
CEDA does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the resources appearing in the ManawatuNZ Media Hub, their accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, CEDA disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, and without limitation, financial loss, damages or loss of business, loss of profits, or savings, direct or indirect or consequential losses) arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use these resources or from any action or decision taken as a result of using these resources.
– Include your name, email address and a caption naming the place and people in the photo
– Contact details will remain confidential to the Central Economic Development Agency (CEDA) and will only be used for the purpose of sourcing higher resolution photos should it be required. Your name and caption will be published with your photo, and may be edited.
– Only photos taken within the Manawatu region will be approved to be submitted. The photo must be of high resolution (at least 1500px wide), but no larger than 4MB in size.
– All photos must be submitted without watermarks
– All submitters must certify that any photo(s) submitted are their own work, and that they own the rights to said photo(s)
– By submitting a photo(s), you agree that any individuals in the photo(s) have provided their verbal consent in allowing their picture to be submitted to #LoveManawatu, on to ManawatuNZ.co.nz and be used for Central Economic Development Agency’s (CEDA) promotional purposes. If the photo contains a child, express consent must have been obtained by the child’s parent or caregiver.
– By submitting a photo(s), you agree to give permission to CEDA to use the photo(s) and/or caption(s) for any purpose, such as in promotional materials, publications, displays, on websites, social media and digital channels without compensation to the photographer or any individuals or anything in the photo(s).
– I understand that not all photos submitted will appear in the #LoveManawatu photo gallery on ManawatuNZ.co.nz