St Peters College
St Peter’s College prides itself on being a Catholic faith community, where students, teachers and families work in partnership to develop empowered, self managing, lifelong learners. All subjects are taught within a framework of Catholic values and teaching, where staff and students are committed to upholding the special character of the school. It is a place to discover and develop each individual’s talents and use them for the benefit of the wider community.
- We will have a holistic approach to meeting the needs of the individual.
- We will have young people to participate and contribute positively to society through leadership and service.
- We will have passionate, competent, motivated and well-resourced teachers. • We will have a school that nurtures Catholic faith and values and that responds to the faith journey of individuals and in doing so enables its students to make ethical and moral decisions in a changing world.
- We will have a strong relational partnership between school, students and families, and the wider Catholic Community, where all are actively involved and welcomed. • We will have students who are life long learners, who strive for personal excellence, who are adaptable and are ready to be leaders.
- We will have a school that celebrates its traditions and successes.
- We will have a learning environment that meets the needs of 21st Century students.
+64 6 354 4198
Facilities / Features
School Roll: 591
Please note this information should be used as a guide only. To help ensure your safety we advise you review our safety page and contact the individual provider for up to date information on their compliance with all Health and Safety and regulatory requirements.