422 Makuhou Road, Marton
Rangitikei Farmstay is "a must do Kiwi experience", situated on a large sheep (3000) and beef (300) farm which has been in the Stewart family since 1901. We offer activities to both overnight and day guests. We hope to welcome you soon.
Rangitikei Farmstay is “a must do Kiwi experience”. We offer a range of activities to guests staying overnight as well as those activities most popular to guests that can only spend a couple of hours on the farm.
The number one activity is our Shearing and Mustering demonstrations (Kiwi combo)
* Unlike the staged shows, this is a working farm
* Highly recommended on Trip Advisor by previous guests
* An authentic and hands on experience for all ages
* Tuesday and Thursday mornings
* Time: 9am start. Approximately 1 -1.5 hour
* Awesome photo opportunities
* Bookings are essential via our website
* Small groups and buses welcome
422 Makuhou Road
Other Important Info
9am – 11am
Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance through our website
Full payment prior to arrival confirms your booking.
Bookings are non nonrefundable or transferable.
Payment options: Cash, NZ bank transfer or Paypal. No EFTPOS or VISA cards available .
Facilities / Features
All weather activity / facilties
Please note this information should be used as a guide only. To help ensure your safety we advise you review our safety page and contact the individual provider for up to date information on their compliance with all Health and Safety and regulatory requirements.