Choose Manawatū Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the Terms and Conditions that will apply to businesses creating a listing on the Business Directory hosted at ChooseManawatu.nz/ManawatuNZ.co.nz/Choose-Manawatu. By continuing and creating a listing you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Choose Manawatū is brought to you by Manawatū Chamber of Commerce, Feilding & District Promotion Inc, Palmy BID (Business Improvement District), CEDA, Manawatū District Council and Palmerston North City Council. In these Terms and Conditions these parties are referred to as “the Collective”.
- The listing Business shall ensure that the details provided in the listing are accurate and up to date. The listing will be subject to review/moderation before being published.
- Should a Business wish to delete or edit their listing, they must contact email@example.com to advise such a deletion or amendment.
- By submitting a listing for a Business, the submitter confirms that they have authority to act on behalf of the listing Business.
- The Collective reserves the right to amend listings to ensure all listings are clear, concise and best reflective the business.
- The Business must be located within Palmerston North city and/or Manawatū district boundaries. The Collective reserves the right to remove any Business listing that does not meet this requirement.
- The Business must ensure that any categories and tags chosen for its listing accurately reflect its products and services and the areas in which its services are available. The Collective reserves the right to remove any listing at its discretion that it deems to be inaccurate or unacceptable.
- The Business shall not sell or provide services for any of the following prohibited items via Choose Manawatū: offensive or obscene material, including those of an adult or sexual nature or promoting the sale of dangerous weapons; stolen or damaged goods; Liquor and tobacco products (except where the Business is properly licensed); illegal or prescription drugs; items that infringe another party’s copyright, patent, trademark, design right, or any other intellectual property right; products whose sale or distribution is prohibited by any applicable law; any other product(s) that in the Collective’s discretion is considered inappropriate.
- A listing Business agrees to fully indemnify the Collective against any loss damage or costs incurred by that Business as a result of the Business’ use of Choose Manawatū.
- Listing Businesses agree to receive periodic emails from the Collective. A listing Business’ information will not be shared with any third parties, but may be used by the Collective for future initiatives, promotional opportunities and research purposes.
- The Collective reserves the right to restrict any category or change categories at its discretion.
- The Collective accepts no responsibility or liability for any comments made against the Business’ listings via third party apps e.g. on social media.
- The Collective will use its best endeavours to maintain the availability of Choose Manawatū but it accepts not liability for any technical issues that may cause disruption to the website’s availability.
- The Collective may update the applicable Terms and Conditions from time to time. Should this occur the updated Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Choose Manawatū website.