Recognising Business Innovation and Resilience
Applications for the Westpac Choose Manawatū Business Awards are now closed.
Recognising business innovation and resilience
This year, the Westpac Choose Manawatū Business Awards, are all about recognising local businesses who have gone above and beyond for our region and people, as well as the innovation and resilience we’ve seen throughout 2019 and 2020.
We have ten reinvigorated award categories, including two special awards that will shine a light on our local businesses.
The awards were open for businesses small and large, new and old, from the 21 September – 27 October to businesses based within the Palmerston North city and Manawatū district boundary.
All entry forms will be evaluated by our panel of judges against the list of award entry criteria.
If you are one of our finalists, you’ll be invited to meet with our panel of independent judges to present your entry.
Finalists for each award category have the opportunity to receive:
- Two complimentary tickets to the Awards Night (including dinner and a drink on arrival)
- The opportunity to join an exclusive, money-can’t-buy, business workshop for award winners with ex-CEO of Spark New Zealand, and Te Aho Tāmaka leader, Simon Moutter
- Feedback on your category entry from our panel of independent, expert judges
- Recognition at the Awards Night in front of over 350 members of the business community
- The chance to win one of four advertising packages from Stuff valued at $1000
- Free marketing for your business through media and social media coverage in the lead up to, and after, the Awards Night
- Access to professional photography showing your business in action
- A finalist prize-pack that connects you to free and discounted services and products from local businesses, including; car grooming, digital marketing, catering discounts, promotional packages and more.