- See & Do
- Restaurants, Bars, & Cafes
- Places To Visit
- Travel Info
- Live and Work
- Do Business
1) Panoramic views across the region from Te Apiti Windfarm. Saddle Road, Ashhurst.
2) Anzac Park, locally known as Pork Chop Hill, for panoramic views over the city. Cliff Road, Palmerston North.
3) A selfie with Whatonga in Te Apiti – Manawatu Gorge. SH 3, Ashhurst, Palmerston North.
4) Check out Sledge Track for boulders, streams, tunnels, birdlife and native trees galore. Kahuterawa Road End , Palmerston North.
5) Kite surfers, the bird watching, sand dunes and ocean on the West Coast Beaches. Himatangi and Foxton Beach, or Manawatu Estuary, Foxton Beach
6) Stormy Point Lookout shows you mountains, valleys and the coast beyond.
7) From Mangaweka Bridge you’ll capture the Rangitikei River and surrounding white papa cliffs. Ruahine Road, Mangaweka
8) Head to Pohangina Valley for views, lush landscapes and more. Pohangina Road or Pohangina Valley East Road
9) Feilding, Manchester Square - check out the charming atmosphere with paved streets, flower beds and friendly locals.
10) Manawatu River Pathway - Explore this 10km riverside pathway for views, nature trails and evolving scenery. Various access points, Palmerston North.